LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA» was formed in accordance with с Civil code of the Russian Federation, the Federal law № 14-FL of 08.02.1998 "About limited liability companies”; the Federal law No. 217-FL of 02.08.2009 «About modification of separate acts of the Russian Federation concerning creation by the budgetary scientific and educational institutions of economic societies with a view of practical application of results of intellectual activity», the Federal law No. 125-FL of 22.08.1996 «About the higher and postgraduate professional education», other legislation of the Russian Federation.
The main objective of society is practical application (introduction) of results of intellectual activity, implementation of commercial activity for profit extraction. Society has the right to carry out exclusively research activity, that is activities for implementation of researches, development and commercialization of their results in the direction of power efficiency and energy saving, including development of innovative power development, and also other kinds of activity necessary for implementation of researches, development and commercialization of their results.
Society was founded on the base of Surface Physics and Membrane Science Research Laboratory of Scientifically Educational Center «New power technologies for informatics and telecommunications» of Bonch-Bruyevich St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications.
Group of scientists of Surface Physics and Membrane Science Research Laboratory prepared innovation project "Composite membrane on the base of V Group metals for hydrogen separation of organic fuel for fuel cell” and submitted it to a cluster of Energy efficient technologies of Innovation center "Skolkovo" for preliminary scientific review on August, 2011. In October, 2011 expert council of Skolkovo foundation took the decision that presented project corresponds to the criteria of the status of the participant.
To realize the project the laboratory scientists jointly with Bonch-Bryuevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications founded LLC «Innovation company MEVODENA» which was officially registered on November 25, 2011.
On January 26, 2012 the Limited Liability Company «Innovation company МЕVОDENA» was given the status of the participant of the project of creation and ensuring functioning of the Innovation center "Skolkovo", about what entry in the register of participants at the main registration number of 1120017 was made.
Founders of company are:
- Bonch-Bryuevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications;
- Alexander I. Livshits, president of LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA»;
- Mikhail E. Notkin, vice-president of LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA»;
- Vasilii N. Alimov, director for scientific development of LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA»,
- Andrey O. Busnyuk, leading research associate of LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA».
Beside founders, both in research work and in implementation of scientific projects of LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA» a number of scientists take part? In particular:
- Yury E. Gorbachev, research associate of LLC «Innovation company МЕVODENA», professor, the head of research department of LLC Geolink Technologies, the adviser of Applied Materials, Inc (USA). Yu. E.Gorbachev, the known scientist in the field of theoretical and applied gas dynamics, will carry out gas dynamics calculations of a current of a gas mixture through the membrane system.
- Rune Bredeson, PhD, the director for scientific researches of SINTEF (Norway), one of the leading experts in the field of membrane technologies for hydrogen power. Under his management the unique technology of creation of composite membranes from a palladium alloy was developed in one of the largest research centers of Europe of SINTEF.
- Yuji Hatano, professor of Hydrogen Isotope Research Center (Japan), the known scientist actively working in the field of physical chemistry and hydrogen technologies.
Here one can familiarize with the main authorized documents of Limited liability company «Innovation company МЕVОDЕNА»:
All authorized documents are available only in Russian.